Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 11-16-2023, 07:37 PM   #106  

S/C/G: 170/170/159

Hello, I’m still here

WO: I’ve been swimming, walking, running, jumping rope, lifting weights

FOOD: totally off track by junk food and late night binges, LOL

LadyBinger..congrats on the winning streak with your weight! What exercises are you doing in the winter?

CeiCei..Do you have a big kitchen to remodel?

Girl81..Happy running! Are cross trainer and elliptical the same thing?

Jendiet..good job logging your calories. Did you eat too much salt? Maybe it’s just water gain.

NettNett..do you have shortness of breath only after exercises?

Dianna..Do you go to your small gym in winter days?

Nancylmrn..Good to hear from you! I echo that it’s the weight culture/vibe on the west coast. Do people not care about their weight at all in rural OH, LOL?
yangtzer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2023, 11:59 AM   #107  

S/C/G: 217 /*/140

Height: 5'5"

206.6 today. Quite a drop. I took measurements and they don't lie. I gained all over ...😢 😿 😭 . Still in the fight though.

Yangzter! Whoop! Great on the exercise. You just need to ninja chop junk food. Me too...I wish I wasn't a foodie. I need stimulation outside of food!

Ciecie, so excited about your new kitchen!!!!

Ok heres a fact. My EATING ALL of the left overs DOES NOT IN FACT help starving children ANYWHERE. Im not guilting myself fat!! If I buy less junk food and focus on meals and not snacks; I'll HAVE MORE to donate to the needy.

Exercise. Dry scrubbing carpet with totally awesome/downy. cleaning. Laundry..

3 songs dance. Weights with cardio dance.

Last edited by jendiet; 11-17-2023 at 12:04 PM.
jendiet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2023, 12:39 PM   #108  

Good afternoon! Yangtzer, my kitchen is very small. Did 2 miles Leslie Sansone this morning. Took the bus to a nearby community to power walk and run errands there. Had lunch when I got home. Put in a load of laundry before I left this morning. Put a load of laundry in the dryer when I got home. 😁🦃😷🍁
ciecie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2023, 01:11 PM   #109  
Trying to live below 200

S/C/G: This time: 292/201.4/under 200

Height: 5'6" 1/2

Hi Everyone!

Steps from yesterday: 8,770

Have a Blessed day and stay safe and healthy!

Copied from Crosswalk Devotions for Dieters

November 17

Isaiah 12:5
Sing unto the Lord; for he hath done excellent things: this is known in all the earth.

Ann went out shopping for a whole new winter wardrobe. Every day of her diet, she had put money away for just this very day. She had set a goal for herself, and she promised to take herself shopping when she reached it. Now was that day, and she was overjoyed. For the first time in years, she wasn't embarrassed to go out for new things. She could walk into normal stores and pull things off the rack to wear. She could find new fashions and not worry about whether they came in her size. The whole world looked brighter. God had been so good to her, and she was thankful. Now she was going to be good to herself!

Today's thought: I'm going to treat myself to a new me!
Diana3271 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2023, 01:51 PM   #110  
very small boned

S/C/G: 110/107/104

Height: 5'3"

Wednesday
workout: 8 mile run
weight: 106.8 lbs
Thursday
workout: 6 mile crosstrainer
weight: 105.4 lbs

Yang, The crosstrainer machine is somewhat similar to an elliptical.
girl81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2023, 02:32 PM   #111  

Good afternoon again! Will take the load of laundry that’s in the dryer out in a few minutes to fold it. Will put another one in the dryer. Will power walk to and home from supper tonight. 😁🦃😷🍁
Old 11-17-2023, 04:31 PM   #112  
Trying to live below 200

Quote:
Originally Posted by yangtzer View Post
Hello, I’m still here

Dianna..Do you go to your small gym in winter days?
Hello! I have not been to the gym in the longest time. I have not had the time. I have been doing short strength workouts and walking. It's bad, when driving 10 minutes each way is factored into the equation. I never thought that I would be this busy in my retired life. There is a gym that's closer buy the prices is 3 times the cost of the Senior gym. This morning I got out early and did a long walk. That was really good. The idea of getting on a machine is not as interesting as my outdoor walk. Normally, I walk with a group of ladies in the evening. Since I walked early and alone, I was able to walk much faster.
Old 11-17-2023, 06:26 PM   #113  
Work in Progress

S/C/G: 186/working on it/148

Good day to all!
Eating not so great today. But not beating myself up. Life is to short to be at war with myself.
So we had lunch out today with 2 beers. My arthritis will be flaring up for sure tomorrow but I chose to drink it. So again see sentence above about war. Look forward, it happened and I move on.

So in the am I go and pick up my 14 yr granddaughter. She is going to stay with us until after Thanksgiving dinner. She has expressed a desire to learn to sew, cook blahblah and what better time to teach when she is now a captive in my home????

She does not know it but I got her a sewing machine for Christmas but this week she will use mine to practice.

anyway waving to all have a wonderful day
nancylmrn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2023, 07:35 PM   #114  

Good night all! Power walked to and home from supper tonight. Ran errands on the way home. My fitness goals for today have been attained. Enjoyed my day off from getting the kitchen ready for the demolition and remodeling! 😁🍁😷🦃
Old 11-17-2023, 07:41 PM   #115  

S/C/G: 170/170/159

WO: Swimming an hour
FOOD: Too many carbs
yangtzer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2023, 09:55 PM   #116  
Trying to live below 200

Hi Everyone!

I had a good day. I stayed home and got caught up on some things. I do so much better when I'm not around a lot of people.

Total Approx 1230 calories

Breakfast 480 calories
coffee w/cream & sugar
yogurt, protein granola bar, prunes 480 calories

Lunch 350 calories
sauteed spaghetti squash, asparagus, shredded carrots, turkey breakfast sausage 250 calories
banana 100 calories

Dinner 400 calories
sauteed spaghetti squash, asparagus, shredded carrots, chicken Italian sausage 250 calories
cottage cheese & fruit 150 calories

Exercise:
Outdoor walk, JS Full body circuit workout

Have a Blessed evening!
Old 11-18-2023, 01:58 AM   #117  

Good morning! Fell asleep in front of the tv. Will be shutting down to go to bed in a few minutes. 😁🍁😷🦃
Old 11-18-2023, 08:50 AM   #118  
Trying to live below 200

Good Morning, Everyone!

Steps from yesterday: 8,850

Have a Blessed day and stay safe and healthy!

Copied from Crosswalk Devotions for Dieters

November 18

Luke 18:43
And immediately he received his sight, and followed him, glorifying God: and all the people, when they saw it, gave praise unto God.

Scott knew his brother Dave couldn't have lost weight on his own. Dave had never been able to say no to food in all his life. When Scott asked Dave who helped him, Dave had just smiled and pointed up into the sky. Scott couldn't believe it. Dave was trying to tell him that God had made the transformation happen? Well, if that was true it would make a believer out of him. Scott had never been much of a Christian before, but if God could do that much for Dave, then He was someone worth believing in. The miracles of God truly are a wonder to behold.

Today's thought: I will glorify God by losing weight for Him and for me!
Old 11-18-2023, 09:02 AM   #119  

Good morning again! Will have breakfast and work out in a few minutes. 😁🦃😷🍁
Old 11-18-2023, 10:01 AM   #120  

S/C/G: 217 /*/140

Good morning. 206 today whoop. Going to try to get down as much as possible before the hormone fiasco.

Yang, I like carbs too.
Girl, an elliptical is murder
Ciecie, the smaller, the more noticeable the changes. 😊
Diana, I am the same way. I get bored on machines.
Nancy, how exciting to pass on things like that to grands!

Afm, still coughing. Had a rough time last night not raiding the fridge and had very fitful scary dreams, but His mercies are NEW every morning.

I have to work all day and my client needs shower. My shoulder felt very pinched this morning but I feel energetic and motivated so hopefully my body will go along 💪.

I got up and stretched trouble areas. I think my shoulder hurts because I carried a 30lb bag of cat food on my shoulder to my moms. I figured I'd get some exercise that way too. It was only like 100 feet or something

I didnt not do cardio or weights but I did a light dance to a beautiful worship song.

Hope you all have a blessed productive day
jendiet is offline   Reply With Quote