Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 12-12-2020, 12:06 AM   #106  

Good morning! Power walked to and home from supper. Ran errands on the way home. Will be shutting down in a few minutes to go to bed.🤶😁❤️🎅🏻🌲
ciecie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2020, 06:02 AM   #107  

S/C/G: 168/working on it/136-139

Height: 5'8"

Default Good morning

Ciecie, ewww.....on the chemical contaminants in the water. Thankfully, you know about it, in order to be able to take precautions.

Nancy, I think it's very wise of your mother to be as careful as she is.

I had high calorie intake yesterday: had regular breakfast, Jimmy John sandwich and chips (ate out with a friend), ice cream sundae with nuts & topping and some hash brown casserole for supper, which I'd made for my parents. Added up to 2490 calories. Wow. And did not get any exercise in. Today's a fresh day for some better choices.

Today's Plan: 1200-1500 calories, 2 liters water, veggies, fiber, cal/vit/min supp., sit-ups, recumbent bike.
Rachel1234 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2020, 07:44 AM   #108  

Good morning again! Will have breakfast and work out in a few minutes. 🎅🏻😁🌲❤️🤶
Old 12-12-2020, 09:48 AM   #109  
Trying to live below 200

S/C/G: This time: 292/201.4/under 200

Height: 5'6" 1/2

Good Morning, Everyone! Happy Weekend!

Rachel Today is a new day. It still amazes me how quickly calories can add up.

Last night: Basic stretches
This morning: Oxycise

Calories for yesterday: 1470 +
Weigh In: 190.4
Down: .2

Have a Blessed day and stay safe and healthy.

Copied from Crosswalk Devotions for Dieters

December 12

Matthew 5:8
'Blessed are the pure in heart: for they shall see God.'

Denise wanted to do what was right. She was a good person, and it never occurred to her that her weight problem might be displeasing to God. Her friend tried to tell her that it didn't mean God didn't love her. What she meant was that God likes it best when we take the best care of ourselves possible, and that extra weight wasn't doing that. Denise pondered what her friend said to her for a long while, then resolved to try her best to lose weight. Apologetically, she prayed to God and asked Him to help her as she tried to set things right. The prayer of a person pure in heart and full of kindness speaks loudest into the ear of the Lord.

Today's thought: I wish my heart could teach my mouth to say 'no'!
Diana3271 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2020, 09:58 AM   #110  

Had breakfast. Will work out in a few minutes. 🌲😁🎅🏻❤️🤶
Old 12-12-2020, 09:14 PM   #111  
Trying to live below 200

Hi Everyone!

Sad news today that Charlie Pride has passed away due to complications from Covid. Your My Jamaica was a favorite of mine.

Total Approx 1370 calories +

Breakfast ( 270 calories & )
Siggi's yogurt 110 calories
Fage yogurt 90 calories
fruit 70 calories
coffee w/cream & monk fruit

Lunch (400 Calories)
Chick-fil-a Market salad w/BHF's ranch 400 calories

Dinner (700 Calories)
zucchini/yellow squash "rice" topped w/parmesan cheese 150 calories
salmon patty 300 calories
pole beans 150 calories
vanilla pudding cup 100

Exercise:
No formal exercise but I got a lot of steps in

Have a Blessed evening!
Old 12-12-2020, 10:45 PM   #112  

S/C/G: 281/191.1/185

Height: 5' 11"

Hi Rachel - the virtual training with the india engineers went well, where I close activities for the final 3 hours and answer questions. We have had to do virtual workshops since March where we usually do them face to face. I hope we get back to that type of training soon as it is so much effective - not to mention starting workdays at 5 AM.

too many treats today! Gotta let go tomorrow.
Usc4valpo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2020, 11:46 PM   #113  

Good night all! Power walked to and home from church. Ran errands on the way home. 🌲😁🎅🏻❤️🤶
Old 12-12-2020, 11:52 PM   #114  

Default December 2020

Good Evening!

I am watching a good documentary about the BeeGees on HBO. Their music is very easy to listen to.

Hope you all are doing well.

Rachel: I used to have this tropical hibiscus tree that got double blossoms. It was really pretty. The blooms would start out gold and turn to peach and then salmon. Anyway, in the winter, I would turn it into a holiday tree with animal ornaments. Oh, I was wondering if all those wild critters turned up at the trough at your place showed up at the same time. I got to thinking about the word manger. In French, it means to eat...

I did 25 minute walks the past 2 days and today, I think I did about a 30 minute walk. Diet not-so-great. Anyway, I am happy I am increasing my exercise. We are supposed to have a couple of warm days.
Teri000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2020, 12:21 AM   #115  

Good morning! Teri, have to agree with you about The Bee Gees. Will be shutting down in a few minutes to go to bed.🌲😁🎅🏻❤️🤶
Old 12-13-2020, 05:58 AM   #116  
Trying to live below 200

Good Morning, Everyone!

I had to get up earlier than normal for a project at church. I am so not a morning person! I think all of you have heard me say this before.

Last night: Basic stretches
This morning: Oxycise (still working on this)

Calories for yesterday: 1370 +
Weigh In: 192.2
Up: 1.8 pounds (I prepared our dinner last night so I don't think the gain was from that. I think it's because I am up earlier than normal and didn't get enough sleep.

Have a Blessed day and stay safe and healthy.

Copied from Crosswalk Devotions for Dieters

December 13

Revelations 2:7
'He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches; To him that overcometh will I give to eat of the tree of life, which is in the midst of the paradise of God.'

Beth and David made a deal that they would diet through the week but treat themselves to a night out each week at one of their favorite restaurants. Restaurant night became the best night of the week. Both Beth and David agreed that they had never enjoyed their food so much as when they only splurged one time a week. They grew to appreciate how good it really was. It helped to make even ordinary meals special and delicious. God has offered us special things to eat. He has created so much to make our lives interesting and varied. We must enjoy these things discreetly and unselfishly. If we will enjoy them within God's plan, then He will reward us with fruit from the tree of life, which will be the finest food we could ever want.

Today's thought: God's food is eternal, and it isn't fattening!
Old 12-13-2020, 07:44 AM   #117  

S/C/G: 168/working on it/136-139

Height: 5'8"

Default Good morning

Teri, the critters DO often times show up around the same time at the "trough." I spread it around because of that. I saw a raccoon shove a skunk once. I thought "uh...oh"!!!! But it did not spray the raccoon. They actually all seem to get along!!

Uscvalpo, glad the virtual training went well, but can certainly see how face to face would work so much better. I guess the whole world is kind of in the same boat right now.

I took in 1850 calories yesterday. Got into the nuts. I did a Walmart Pick-up plus had dental appointment in the city. Did not get a workout in. Met my goals for veggies and fiber. Will do church on Facebook this morning. Scrabble game with cousin is planned for this afternoon.

Today's plan: 1200-1500 calories, 2 liters water, veggies (need to cut up fresh), fiber, calcium/vit/min supp, sit-ups.
Rachel1234 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2020, 09:30 AM   #118  

Good morning again! Will have breakfast and work out in a few minutes. 🌲😁🎅🏻❤️🤶
Old 12-13-2020, 10:32 AM   #119  

S/C/G: 281/191.1/185

Height: 5' 11"

Morning, had one too many beers yesterday and several too many cookies watching the USC UCLA game last night. I installed a ceiling fan and plowed 6 in of snow, but my daughters went on a baking binge. Going to hit the treadmill hard today and look for Christmas gifts - particularly good sausage.
Usc4valpo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2020, 11:18 AM   #120  

Will be power walking and running errands in a few minutes. 🎅🏻😁🤶❤️🌲