Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 06-27-2012, 08:55 PM   #181  

Welcome back Volschika - All the best with your plan today and your resolutions re focusing etc.

Just checking in quickly during my morning break at work- so far so good today. Had my planned breakfast and eating my planned snack.
Big work at week this week and am tempted to hit the biscuit bin- but going well at resisting so far. When I feel myself getting stressed I can hear it calling me from the staffroom. Brought some carrots along today to nibble.
All the best everyone
CyberCrystal
CyberCrystal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2012, 11:06 PM   #182  
Trying to live below 200

S/C/G: This time: 292/201.4/under 200

Height: 5'6" 1/2

Hi Everyone!

I just got home and it's late. I'll get back to personals tomorrow. I hope everyone has a great evening.

Total Approx 1370 Calories +

Breakfast (395 Calories + coffee)
spritz oil in pan
egg 70 cal
egg whites from carton 60 calories
Vegetable of choice
1/8 cup feta cheese 40 calories
Rudi's Whole Wheat English muffin 130 calories
1 teaspoon jam 20 calories
juice 75 calories
coffee w/sugar and cream

Lunch (375 Calories)
Rudi's 100% Whole Wheat Sandwich Flatz 100 calories
3 Slices Hormel Natural Choice Deli Turkey 60 calories
Honey mustard/Lettuce 25 calories
Oikos Strawberry Greek Yogurt 4 ounce container 90 calories
1 Apple 100 calories

Dinner (600 Calories)
Grilled Chicken breast 400 calories
Steamed Broccoli 200 calories

Exercise:
Cathe's MMA Boxing w/weighted gloves
1000 jump ropes
Diana3271 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2012, 02:33 AM   #183  
I'm wide awake

S/C/G: 202/184/126

Height: 5FT

TOTM - sucks. I feel your pain. Thankfully mine only last three days but during those three days I feel like rubbish and crave chcolate. Plus I never get to the gym during those times in fear of 'accidents'.
Well yesteray had a good workout at the gym, although i fried my brain looking on the internet all night at lots of different diets. Today im working and going food shopping and seeing my parents. Have a great one people. x
skinnypie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2012, 06:24 AM   #184  
Trying to live below 200

Good Morning, Everyone!

Calories for yesterday: 1370 +
Weigh In: 146.4
Down: .2

skinnypie Did you decide on a diet? Whatever you decide on, make sure it's something that you can do for the long term. Have you tried counting calories? It's free, easy, and you don't need to buy anything special.
Old 06-28-2012, 07:33 AM   #185  
I'm wide awake

S/C/G: 202/184/126

Height: 5FT

Hi Diana,
Yeah I have I have decided to swap my mid afternoon snack of what was a weight watchers sugary snack bar to either 1/2 can of tuna or 1 egg scambled. And to cut out the toast because some days I was having three slices of bread. I'am also going to cut out my low cal pudding I used to have and instead opt for low greek yogurt and honey as it has more protein. I will give that a go and hopfully it will get the scales shifted again.
skinnypie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2012, 07:38 AM   #186  

S/C/G: 226/199/160

Height: 5'8"

So I ended up only have half of my salad yesterday and for dinner had buttered toast, but the calories came out the same as what i recorded on here.

That means today I'm having the rest of the salad. My plan is to have:
breakfast: turkey sausage sandwich for breakfast - 270 cals
Lunch: Leftover (half) big salad - about 600 cals
Dinner: sandwich using leftover grilled chicken for 400 cals

It doesn't really leave me any wiggle room for snacks, but I might work out so I can have a bit more. I'm always hungriest at night no matter what I've eaten earlier in the day...and I may end up switching my lunch and dinner b/c the salad could be more filling than the sandwich.
Volschika007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2012, 10:16 AM   #187  

S/C/G: 215/142/130

Height: 5'1"

Hi everyone! This week is going pretty well for me. Good thing too since I blew last weekend. I have been running again and my foot feels okish. I don't think I am slowing the healing process on that cut so I feel ok about it. I have tried to move up a level on my ifit program on my treadmill and I am DYING! I can't seem to get through a workout without having to jump off a couple of times for 30 seconds of gasping. So I think I will go about 6 workouts in and then start over and see if I can get through them the second time around without wussing out.

Yesterday was a rough day with the babysitting kids and I am proud of myself for not soothing myself with food as I am very likely to do any other time. I had made fudge and didn't even have any. It's a miracle! And for dinner my own kids really wanted Qdoba so I went with it and had my usual fajita burrito with their new wheat tortilla and ate half. It was about 500 calories for the half and I will have the other half for lunch today. Obviously I don't do low carb... Lol

Volschika: That sounds like a great plan! I do that too. Plan out my food for the day ahead of time. It makes it easier to stick to it than going with the wind.

Skinnypie: Those are great changes. I love greek yogurt! It does help give me more energy and keep me full longer than other sugary snacks. And you remind me I need to get some tuna....

Diana: You inspire me with how consistent you are! Hopefully TTOM will go easy on you!

Mamakat: I hope your boycott free Wednesday went well! How did your daughter's hair turn out?

Let's all finish this week strong! Good luck everyone
cbigsis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2012, 11:24 AM   #188  

S/C/G: 200/ticker/150

Height: 5'4"

Happy Thursday!

It's been a crazy few days around my house. The fires in the area are causing anxiety for us. While we're not directly threatened, our area is ripe for fire and if conditions don't improve, we may get evacuated in the next week. We spent Sunday packing our car with valuables and must-haves. Monday was golf (I did ok...clearly I have a lot to learn!) then lots of stress on Tuesday as one fire went out of control, gobbling up apparently 300 homes in a subdivision in Co. Spgs. Scary stuff. My eating is ok (a few small indulgences) but I did manage a workout with my trainer yesterday. I can't control mother nature but I can control me, right? I apologize as I'm not going to do personals today. I have a hard enough time focusing on work and I need to try and get back to it. If I can leave the internet alone for 1 hour at a time, I'm doing good.

Have a great, OP day!!
Moondance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2012, 06:43 PM   #189  

Hi eveybody

Moondance -- Thinking of you re the fires... Saw them on the news here last night- we have a lot of issue with fires here around Melbourne so I feel for what you are going through... Tough for all of the community.

It is the last day of term for me ( teacher) Been a full on busy week at work but coming to an end.
Have planned out the days food -- Going out to dinner this evening in the city as we are going to a play. This means won't get a chance to exercise and eating out. A bit tricky... But will try to make the best choices at dinner.
Thinking of all who are in the areas with the heat and the fires at the moment.
CyberCrystal
Old 06-28-2012, 08:25 PM   #190  
Trying to live below 200

Hi Everyone!

Skinnypie Good job tweaking your program!

Volschika In the beginning of my weight loss, I also changed my calories around to make my meals work for me.

Cbigsis Keep on with that workout program. You will build up your stamina and move on to the next one.

Moondance Stay safe. Keep us updated with what's going on there.

Crystal Will you have the whole Summer off?
Old 06-28-2012, 08:28 PM   #191  
Trying to live below 200

Total Approx 1470 Calories +

Breakfast (395 Calories + coffee)
spritz oil in pan
egg 70 cal
egg whites from carton 60 calories
Vegetable of choice
1/8 cup feta cheese 40 calories
Rudi's Whole Wheat English muffin 130 calories
1 teaspoon jam 20 calories
juice 75 calories
coffee w/sugar and cream

Lunch (375 Calories)
Rudi's 100% Whole Wheat Sandwich Flatz 100 calories
3 Slices Hormel Natural Choice Deli Turkey 60 calories
Honey mustard/Lettuce 25 calories
Oikos Strawberry Greek Yogurt 4 ounce container 90 calories
1 Apple 100 calories

Dinner (700 Calories)
Grilled pork chop 500 calories
2 orders steamed broccoli 200 calories

Exercise:
Project You Full Body Circuit w/12's
Old 06-28-2012, 09:39 PM   #192  
Melissa

Height: 5'6.5"

Well ladies - I think I got another infection from the poison ivy on my arm. My arm is swelling up like a balloon. I tried to get into the doctor today, but the entire practice was booked. I have an appt. at 10:30 to have it looked at. I'm slightly worried that it's cellulitis. Well, I'm sure it is, but I hope it is easy enough to clear up!
berryblondeboys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2012, 12:24 AM   #193  

Hi Melissa _ Hope your infection is seen to pretty quickly. Not good to be worrying about something like that.

Diana -- I have two weeks holiday. It is our mid-year break. It is the middle of Winter in Melbourne so would not be much fun to have a few months off. Unless it was to head north I am going away for the first week -- just to a cabin a little out of the city and then am babysitting for a few days and then having the second week at home. Looking into buying a new car so I expect that will take up a fair bit of my time. Will be catching up with friends which usually involves eating so will have to be watchful over the couple of weeks
Take car all
Old 06-29-2012, 05:01 AM   #194  
~Star~

S/C/G: 236.4/~ticker~/150

Height: 5'6"

Melissa - Poison Ivy is wreaking havoc on you! I am so sorry, that sucks. Hope the infection clears up fast!

Mamakat - how did DD's hair turn out? Did you get it done blue yet?

Diana - Hope the TOM visit has departed and left you alone now? Don't you hate when you forget to log something and totally miss it until you step on a scale? I have so done that!

Moon - Stay safe with those fires around you!

I am missing a bunch of people and I apologize, just so beat tired (it's 2am here). I am sitting in the ICU room of my DD from her knee replacement surgery today... oops, guess that would be yesterday now. Work is busy, but of course it will be busier when I return after being out a few days.... school is going great - I have scored higher then any other student that my student advisor has on books for the last 3 wks yay. I was managing to keep up on workouts until today (errr... yesterday?) and whatever other days DD will be in hospital. Not much else to report on my end, just running around like a chicken with its head cut off, Have a great night... err.. morning
ItsMyTurn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2012, 06:34 AM   #195  
Trying to live below 200

Good Morning, Everyone! TGIF! I hope you have a wonderful weekend. Some areas are having some really high temps right now. Please stay safe and drink plenty of fluids. (the hydrating variety, not the fun variety)

It looks like TTOM has started for me this morning.

Calories for yesterday: 1470 +
Weigh In: 147.2
Up: .8

I'll be back later for some personals.