View Poll Results: Are you surprised that SPILLIE admitted she was wrong about the whole Corona thing?
Yes, I almost fell over...now give me another Corona! 4 80.00%
No, now give me another Corona! 1 20.00%
Voters: 5. You may not vote on this poll

Old 11-14-2005, 01:18 PM   #2101  
Sarge

Hey girlies!

OMG...I've been so busy at work! I think this week is going to be tough. Have 2 big things due this week. Gotta get 'em done!

I have not had enough water today. Still trying to hydrate myself from the weekend!

*sigh*
twiddle-my-thumbs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2005, 01:46 PM   #2102  
♪ Rock on! ♪

Quote:
Originally Posted by twiddle-my-thumbs
Hey girlies!

OMG...I've been so busy at work! I think this week is going to be tough. Have 2 big things due this week. Gotta get 'em done!

I have not had enough water today. Still trying to hydrate myself from the weekend!

*sigh*
I think I've had enough water for the both of us!

RockerChick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2005, 03:12 PM   #2103  
♪ Rock on! ♪

Ok Chickies, I'm signing off. Gotta go do a couple things upstairs for tonite's meeting then head over to my other building to close up from that meeting. I've got my gym bag packed so I'll be ready to go when all is said and done. I about had a heart attack on Sat...went to play my portable CD with of course, a JOVI cd and my batteries were dead! Believe you me there are new ones in there now so I'll be ready to rock-n-roll on the eliptical and recumbant bike! ...from there I'll do my ST before heading out.

Have a good evening and I'll catch you all tomorrow!

PS) 128 ounces of water DONE!

Last edited by RockerChick; 11-14-2005 at 03:25 PM.
Old 11-15-2005, 07:45 AM   #2104  
PR Aug 2005

GOOD MORNING CHICAS,

Well the pity party is over! I got up off my BIG FAT AZZ and went to the gym last night and did the whole hour of I feel great today. I guess I just needed a few days to feel sorry for myself. Good that it did!! But it's over and now I'm back to taking care of my DS and myself. I love my DH, but for now there is just nothing that I can do and laying in my bed and not coming to work is not going to help...is it?

TWIDDLE, I hope you are not too upset over the...dare I mention their name. In the meantime here is a for you.

VIVA AND CHICKIE, I'm looking forward to Saturday. I get to spend time with you and see my favorite movie...HARRY POTTER.

BROOK AND HAPPY, I hope all is going well with you both. We miss you and love you both.

Off to get my
....HAVE A GREAT DAY!!
SPILLIE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2005, 08:17 AM   #2105  
Sarge

Good morning chicklets!

SPILLIE - Thanks. What made it even worse was that with 8 minutes to go in the 4th quarter, and us up 20-7 with the ball, we figured that it was safe for us to turn off the TV and go to bed. I actually woke up a little before 1 AM b*tching about the game...little did I know until this morning that I actually had reason to b*tch! I almost fell over this morning when I heard what happened. Sonofa*****!

Glad to hear you went to workout, too. That first step is the hardest, but now that you know how good it makes you feel, hopefully that'll help motivate you to keep it up. You're going to be one sexy thang the next time you see Eladio!

ROCKER - I went to copy your BJ songs to my iPod last night, and it didn't work. They're the wrong file type. I know there are ways to convert them, so I'll have to investigate that one of these days.

I've got a lot to work on today...I'm even avoiding the GDT until I get some of this stuff done. I'll try to check back in here a little later. Hope you all have a good Tuesday!
Old 11-15-2005, 11:41 AM   #2106  
The Vegas Strip

Nothing new to report.

I hope everyone has a good day.
VIVA~GIRL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2005, 11:49 AM   #2107  
♪ Rock on! ♪

Hey Chickies...real quick post. Am having a BAD morning where nothing seems to be going right. Last night was a rough one too (long story but with a happy ending this morning!).

Hope everyone's have a better day than me!
Old 11-15-2005, 02:08 PM   #2108  
♪ Rock on! ♪

Hey Chickies! Well I'm back from lunch and I feel a little better....my belly's full! LMAO! I had grilled cheese and veggie soup and some pumpkin fluff for dessert....YUM!

So about last night...awhile back my Gram had given me a necklace that had diamonds/sapphires that formed a circle...I put it on and had NEVER taken it off. So last night I'm on my way into the gym, I go to adjust my sweatshirt b/c it was too tight around my neck when it happened: my necklace broke and the circle went flying...it was almost dark so I didn't see where. I instantly felt sick about it and was almost in a panic. I went home, got my flashlight and went back to see if I could find it.....NOPE. I never even went in to workout b/c I was so upset. Instead I went home, ate like a pig BUT, I journaled EVERYTHING! Anyway, got up early this morning and reday for work. As soon as it was light out I wnet back over to the gym parking lot...searched for almost 45 min and just as I was about to leave, I FOUND IT!!!!!! None of the stones were missing either! It was hard to find b/c it was white gold, lying on top of stone like stuff!

I'm not even getting into my work issues from this morning!

So far today I've only had 48 ounces of water and am working on the next 48!

SPILLIE: SO GLAD you are feeling better about things!

TWIDDLE: you can borrow any of my cd's that you want!

VIVA: LOVE that little guy!

Hi to BROOK & HAPPY too!

TTYL!

PS) BON JOVI will be on the CMA's tonite performing with Sugarland!
Old 11-15-2005, 03:49 PM   #2109  
♪ Rock on! ♪

GOOD NIGHT CHICKIES! I'm signing off for today...have an appt that already called to say she'd be late. She has til 4:30 then the doors are getting locked!

Have a good night!

PS) stupid Yahoo better be working right tomorrow!
Old 11-15-2005, 03:55 PM   #2110  
PR Aug 2005

GOOD NIGHT CHICAS!!!!
Old 11-15-2005, 04:36 PM   #2111  
♪ Rock on! ♪

Before I go.....I had 144 total ounces of water today! YAY me!!!!!
Old 11-16-2005, 07:47 AM   #2112  
PR Aug 2005

GOOD MORNING CHICAS,

Last night was another good night at the gym. I did the whole hour and ten minutes of The instructor on Tuesday nights is the toughest of all the instructors and she kills you. She is also the instructor on Saturday mornings and let me just say...I sometimes wonder why I even get out of bed on Saturday morning to go get torture.

WAY TO GO CHICKIE!!

HELLO VIVA, TWIDDLE and HAPPY!! I'm not even going to mention BROOK in this hello since we are not good enough anymore to even talk to, but she can go and say hello to the others.

HAVE A GREAT DAY!!
Old 11-16-2005, 08:09 AM   #2113  
♪ Rock on! ♪

Good morning Chickies! Not much new this morning which is good I guess...oh yeah: HAPPY HUMP DAY! Can't wait til this week is done and overwith. BLECH on work. I know I don't have to explain myself there.

Hey...with all you Chickies and your WW wisdom answer this for me: is it true that WW or whomever recommends that you drink HALF your weight in water? Like, if you weigh 200 then you should drink 100oz of H2O? If it is, then I'm in deep doo doo...I dunno if I can hack almost 200oz! PLEASE ADVISE!

My Yahoo is running slow yet AGAIN today flippin 'puter!

Hey TWIDDLE, SPILLIE, VIVA, HAPPY & BROOK: in the words of my favorite band: HAVE A NICE DAY!
Old 11-16-2005, 08:14 AM   #2114  
Sarge

Good morning chicklets!

Well, I found out yesterday that I'm moving to the Philly office at the end of this week. Woo hoo!! So, SPILLIE, when you want to get together for lunch, let me know! I have an all-day training class tomorrow, and will be in Philly on Friday, so today is packing day. Lovely that they give us so much notice. But I'm not complaining.

SPILLIE - Congrats on the great workout!!

I ran a total of 40 mins last night - 2 min walk, 20 min run, 2 min walk, 20 min run, 6 min walk to warm down. Felt good.

Not much else going on here. I'll try to check back in later on. Gotta go check my lottery numbers and see if we won anything. Have a great hump day, ladies!!
Old 11-16-2005, 08:18 AM   #2115  
Sarge

Quote:
Originally Posted by RockerChick
Hey...with all you Chickies and your WW wisdom answer this for me: is it true that WW or whomever recommends that you drink HALF your weight in water? Like, if you weigh 200 then you should drink 100oz of H2O? If it is, then I'm in deep doo doo...I dunno if I can hack almost 200oz!
That's not the WW recommendation, but I've heard that "rumor" before. WW doesn't base their recommendation on weight, although I'd think someone weighing more would need more water, but what do I know. WW just says the 8 8 oz. glasses, or 6, or whatever it is they recommend. But they also say that if you have something else, you also need to have that much water (like if you have an 8 oz. coffee (with caffeine) you need to have an add'l 8 oz. water).