South Beach Diet Fat Chicks on the Beach!

Closed Thread

Old 03-09-2005, 03:02 PM   #31  

S/C/G: 167.2/167.2/140.0

Height: 5'8"

Anchor-

I really liked what you said about focusing on the weight you HAVE lost not that the scale didn't move the way you wanted it to. You go girl! Now...would you mind sending me -3 pounds?

Bamie-

I hate when other people know my results of a test but they can't tell me because they're not a doctor! JUST TELL ME DAMNIT!!! Let us know what the doc says as soon as you know!

I'm off to lunch in a few....maybe some spicy chicken and black bean soup or the chicken and eggplant casserole I made the other night. Either way, I'm trying to stand just about as many veggies as I can so I may throw some more in there.
Old 03-09-2005, 07:13 PM   #32  
We are all Beautiful!!!

Ok - if everything worked ok you should be able to see DS on his first and second morel mushroom hunts. The first is in 2001 and the second & third are 2002. I had to scan them from scrapbooks so I hope you can see them ok.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Evan Morel Hunting2.JPG (9.9 KB, 15 views)
File Type: jpg Evans Morels 4.JPG (11.9 KB, 15 views)
File Type: jpg Evan Morel Hunting 3.JPG (10.7 KB, 16 views)
Old 03-09-2005, 07:40 PM   #33  
A Lily from my yard!

Oh Anchor he is soooo cute!!!!!!!!!!!! I member those days! You got 'em all dressed up don'tcha? Does he still like to go huntin' for 'em?
Old 03-09-2005, 08:53 PM   #34  

Height: 5'-2"

Amy, what a cutie-pie he is!!
where's the shot of him eating bunny poop?
Old 03-09-2005, 10:05 PM   #35  
Amber

S/C/G: 180/165/130

Hi Ladies!

I've been off & on lately. Kinda a hit & miss this week. I'm working ALOT this week between the restaurant and the hospital. Kids keeping me busy, etc..etc..

I've started exercising.. WOOHOO! LOL But, OMG! I"m sooooooo sore!! LOL

Starting Monday, I am committed to exercise for 8full weeks. I can do it!!

Hope everyone is well. I have'nt even stepped up on the scale in days. I am afraid of what it might tell me.. It might tell me to jump off before it breaks. I have been off and on phase the past few weeks. I haven't strayed too far but it's time to get back on. I think I need to do a Phase 1 for a week. We'll see how the next few days go.

Well, off to fold laundry..I just wanted to check in quick while I had a few minutes to myself.
Closed Thread