It isn't until you see pictures like this...

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • I never realized how bad off I was.

January 8, 2006 (19 days before the journey really began)

Today in a brand new outfit that only cost me $30

I was having a bad day until I found the first picture hidden in my computer. Talk about a change of perspective.
  • I can't see the after It's the dreaded red x.
  • Quote: I can't see the after It's the dreaded red x.
    That's weird, I can see it just fine
  • LadyFireLyght~ You look amazing!! It is great to have those before pics to compare yourself to your current progress. Keep up the great job!!
  • You look FABULOUS. I can really see it in your face, not only is it thinner but it has such a great healthy glow, and take it from someone with a poor complextion thats nothing to sneeze at! And of course the bod is great too! I really hope you make goal by New Years!
  • You look great!!
  • Congrats! Keep up the good work!
  • Okay - now I see it!! It must have been my computer.

You look fabulous!!!! Great job!!!
  • Lydia, you look great! I can see a big difference in arms, stomach and face, way to go!
  • You look fantastic Lydia!
  • Check out those arms! The flab might be hidden in the different pose of the new pic, but somehow I don't think so. Your arms are toning up!
  • Thanks so much everyone! I know that others's progress pictures tend to be a major motivator for me, so I wanted to share the wealth with others
  • You look great!
  • Wow, Lydia, I am so proud of you! Looking good! And I too noticed the healthy glow in your face!
  • Wowzas, Lydia!! You are definitely rockin that outfit. You've been doing so awesome. Keep it up!!!!!!!