Flex Weigh-In, April

You're on Page 1 of 12
Go to
  • Tomorrow begins a new month! I wanted to make sure we had a new thread started for tomorrow while I had some time. If anyone else weighs in tonight and posts in the March thread, I will be more than happy to edit to update our total March loss here! So keep posting in the March thread til tomorrow!

Congrats, Flexers! As a group, we lost an awesome 62.6 pounds!

You know what 60 pounds can get you? 60 pounds can get you one of these:

or one of these (the yellow one):

Or, apparently, Haley Joel Osment in the movie "A.I."

So there ya go! That's what we managed to do in March!

Now for a round of applause for our losers:

me
    vdaybaby
    LizzieW
    dwnloom & family
    shrinkinglizzy
    freedomreins
    paintfancy
    THE Heather
    kelijpa
    aerotigergirl
    Faerie
    ifindhope

Before anyone gets disappointed that we didn't meet February's achievement, let's keep in mind that in February we had 25 people contributing to our totals, and for March only 12 checked in (if I counted right). That means that even with HALF the people, we still managed to lose MORE than half of what we did in February!

So hurray! We are all awesome and stuff

Let's make April as fantastic as we can! Good luck to everyone!
  • LOL at your random weight equivalents
  • I thought we had alot in Feb. that's awesome that we lost so much with less! Thanks for doing this, Suite, you're fantastic!
  • Wow! I'm impressed! WTG everyone! Thanks for keeping track and starting new threads suite. I, for one, am very concerned about weighing in tomorrow. I haven't had a WI for two weeks. Somewhere over the past two weeks I don't think I did very well on Core. I am back on flex as of yesterday. I think I got too comfortable with some of the core foods and overate- not stopping when full. The scale is probably not going to be my friend. I'm skeeeeered!

I need to work out again tonite while I'm watching The Biggest Loser! Maybe 2 workouts in one day will give me an edge.....
  • Congrats to our losers & to those of us who maybe gained a few times We'll pull it together in April! Spring forward... if you will!
  • 3/25---> 163.8 | -4.4 ~~~ 10.8 off
    4/01---> 161.2 | -2.6 ~~~ 13.4 off

Group total - 2.6

AZ weight finally off!!!
  • Whew! I made it through! -1lb! Not great for a two week time frame, but hey, it's a loss!

Group total= -3.6
  • I never added to a tally yet, so here's mine. Last week got a loss of 1.6

Group total now = 5.2

Looks like we're out to a good start guys
  • Down 3.6 this week, for a total of 87 lbs! O_O

Group Total: - 8.8
  • wow faerie! 3.6 pounds in one week is awesome!
  • Thanks, Vday!
  • I said it in the other thread but I'll say it again, congrats on the awesome loss Faerie!!
  • Thank you, Suite!
  • way to go faerie!
  • Way to go Faerie. That is just amazing. Keep up the good work.

Dawn