Looking Good, Feeling Great Plus to Petite Shopping, the Home Spa, and Beauty Tips for Beautiful Chicks

Old 05-14-2024, 02:18 PM   #1  
Software Developer

Default Seeking Advice on Achieving Fitness Goals

Hey everyone,

So, I'm a bit new here, been mostly just reading along for a while now. But this community seems awesome, super supportive and full of great advice!

I'm on a mission to get healthier and fitter, but let's be honest, consistency hasn't exactly been my strong suit. I've tried a bunch of different diets and workouts in the past, but always seem to fizzle out. This time though, I'm determined to make a real change that sticks.
I also check this : https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/looking-good-feeling-great/326330-10-tips-my-morning-journey-tip-6-detoxifying-morning-elixir-homemade-applegenerative-ai-course

Anyone out there who's crushed their fitness goals? I'd love to hear your secrets! What keeps you going when things get tough or you hit a plateau? Bonus points if you have any beginner-friendly workout routines or healthy meal plans to share.

Thanks in advance.
miasmith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2024, 11:41 AM   #2  

I'm a newbie too. I haven't been able to make myself go to the gym for 7 years. But now I want to at least start eating right and completely give up alcohol
Strahicka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2024, 06:07 AM   #3  

Hello,
According to me we should plan our meals according to the requirements.
  • how much weight they need to lose
  • their activity levels
  • any dietary requirements for health conditions
  • Emphasizes vegetables, fruits, whole grains, and fat-free or low-fat dairy products.
denizcan is offline   Reply With Quote