Old 04-05-2008, 09:39 PM   #1  

Default ALLI for April!!

This is a thread to share questions and concerns that you are having about Alli. We share many things on this thread, so come on and join us!!

Tammy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2008, 12:06 AM   #2  

woot April thread !

took Alli with my stirfry dinner. bought a starter kit for my best friend last week too. yet to see her to give it to her though. she just had a baby 2 months ago and she is itchin to loose some baby weight.

so far no problems only taking it once or twice a day.
Lilly83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2008, 09:48 AM   #3  
Gettin Closer!!

S/C/G: See Signature

Height: Tall enough for my feet to reach the ground

Hello, I am back again..lol I had state bowling this weekend....I bowled 82 pins OVER my average...WOOOOHOOOO I was soooooooo happy!

I am doing ok, but I did end up drinking this weekend, so I know I have 10lbs of water weight! GRRR I am soooo mad at myself. So this week will be a weigh loss bust again, but hey I can start over again today and get my rump into gear!

I didnt make it to the gym this morning either, I was SO tired I just couldnt drag myself out of bed that early today, but I will try to get either tonight or tomorrow to make up for it. I need to get into gear and get some exercise. But I am sore from bowling. So I know I used muscles that never get used..lol
StillTryin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2008, 11:56 AM   #4  

Lilly, I'm sure your friend is eager to lose the baby weight. You are a good friend to help her out.

Still, way to go on the bowling!! I used to bowl many years ago, and I had so much fun.

I am hoping for some kind of a loss this week. I finally started TOM. First one since the beginning of December. I guess I'm not in menopause yet. I started a class at the Y this morning. They did some fitness testing on every one last week, and we will do those again the end of June. The class was tough. I know that some of the women take classes regularly. I just prayed I could keep up!! lol
Old 04-07-2008, 05:48 PM   #5  
Rennie

S/C/G: 228/Ticker/120

Height: 4 foot 11 inches

Ok people, it is time for us to shape up because we don't want to ship out lol. Seems we haven't been doing all the things we should be doing ( I sure fall into that category ). Lets stand up straight, and get our behinds in gear. I sure don't want to be looking back in a couple months time and be telling myself I wish I had..........Eating is going just fine and exercise is ok but I know I could be doing more. I had two cups of cottage cheese this weekend and I know that is a no no. That darn stuff as more sodium than a salt lick lol. Glad it is gone.
Shy Moment is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2008, 06:43 PM   #6  

Shy, I'm with you! That's part of the reason that I signed up for this class. I've paid for it, so I need to get there and do all that I can. I like cottage cheese too. I have some in the fridge, but I haven't opened it yet.

I also started journaling everything I eat again. I have also taken Alli twice today. I have to keep this up!! I have carrots and celery cut up, a bowl full of grapes to snack on. Bought SF jello and puddings for desserts. Lowfat/sf Yogurt too.
Old 04-07-2008, 09:48 PM   #7  
Rennie

Tammy
I can't wait until the weather stays nice so I can start walking outside. I think it is just what I need to feel like I am doing all I should be doing. Have been stuck in the house way to long.
Old 04-08-2008, 10:06 AM   #8  

Being stuck inside is the worse !! I have been totaly slacking on the gym as well. I only went once last week. I used to be so good going 3-4 times a week !! oh well. 11 days till mexico. i dont think i can do much in that time, but i am looking up.

anyone find that alli makes them feel rundown? i suppose it's cuz i'm not taking a multivitamin. i keep meaning to pick some up from the store but i forgot the last 2 times i was there.
Old 04-08-2008, 11:14 AM   #9  
Gettin Closer!!

S/C/G: See Signature

Height: Tall enough for my feet to reach the ground

I have been slacking too....I only went to the gym once last week, I had been doing good too at 3-4 times. I havnt made it there yet this week either.....I will have to go tonight if I can and then every day that is left this week.

Last edited by StillTryin; 04-08-2008 at 11:15 AM.
StillTryin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2008, 02:22 PM   #10  
Rennie

Lilly
Being run down can be because you aren't eating all the things you need to eat.

Still
I am glad I don't go to a gym. 6 to 10 miles of walking/aerobic videos a day and about 40 min, three times a week of resistance training. All in the comfort of my own home. I would never get myself to go out to a gym enough to bother lol.
Old 04-08-2008, 03:49 PM   #11  

S/C/G: 275/245/145

Height: 5'4"

Hi. Just wandering back to the 3chicks forums after too long a break. I wasn't extremely active in my last times here, except on the WATP threads I started taking Alli on the 4th and I've lost 4 lbs so far I've managed to lose 30 lbs and keep it off, which is wonderful. But I've been stalled with only those 30 lbs gone for way, way, waaaaay too long now and it seemed nothing I did, tons of exercise, watching what I ate, drinking lots of water, nothing was making the scale budge. So I finally hit a point where I felt I really had to do something to try to start losing again after having such a bad year last year emotionally and physically (my DH's brother passed away unexpectedly at the age of 42 in November of '06 and things just went downhill from there in a lot of ways so I'm trying to dig myself back up from that point) So far I'm really happy with it!! I've been able to follow their suggested meal plans really well and have had no bad TE. Hoping this will be the catalyst to get the scale moving downward again!!! Looking forward to getting to know everyone here too
hoosiermomto3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2008, 01:35 AM   #12  
Rennie

karen
Nice to see you back.
Old 04-09-2008, 09:57 AM   #13  

[QUOTE=Shy Moment;2140140]Lilly
Being run down can be because you aren't eating all the things you need to eat.
QUOTE]

That's the thing. I eat a balenced and healthy diet ! Even with a few sweets. I haven't been super strict. I've given up on tryign to restrict myself too much, just making the RIGHT choices. Cuz for sure i know what those choices are !

I felt it the first time when I had "too much Alli" and was sick for that day(not that easter dinner helped). I am going to try to get viatimins today. Gotta remember these things !!!

On another note weighed myself last night and i'm down 3 pds ! Woot.
Old 04-09-2008, 12:06 PM   #14  
Rennie

lilly
3 pounds is great. Congrats
Old 04-10-2008, 09:10 PM   #15  

Shy, I agree about the walking. We've had a few nice days, so hubby and I have both taken advantage of the sunshine. It's supposed to rain the next few days though.

Lilly, I've started taking a multivitamin every day. I used to just take it whenever I remembered. I'm also trying to eat healthier, so I hope that will help. I do remember when I first started alli last summer that I did feel rundown, but that could be my age!! Way to go on the 3 pounds gone!!

Still, have you been to the gym? I went to 2 of the aerobics classes this week. Next week I'll be able to go to 3 of them plus the 2 water aerobics classes. Plan to walk on the other days.

Karen, welcome back! Sounds like you are doing great with the weight loss! Keep it up!! Stress can do so much harm to a person. Hopefully things will be looking up for you this year.

Gave blood today. Volunteered answering phones at the Christian radio station yesterday, today, and tomorrow for their fundraiser. I have so much fun while I'm there. It's a great group of people.